FOREST EXPLORER TOUR (Driver Only or Driver with Passenger)
- Durata: 90 Minuti (circa)
- Luogo: Boranup, Margaret River, WA
- Codice prodotto: PRNPWX
THE WORLDS FIRST ELECTRIC QUAD BIKE TOUR OF THE STUNNING BORANUP FOREST.
Magnificent forests of Karri trees, hidden leafy lanes, caves and incredible views of two oceans. Drive your own ELECTRIC 4WD quad bike: sound like fun? For everyone from 4-94 years, our unique, fun and safe tour will showcase 18kms of the very best forest trails within the Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park in 90 minutes. Your guide will regale you with highlights of shipwrecks of bygone eras and fossils long-extinct megafauna, giving a slightly Jurrasic Park twist to a memorable experience.
Eco friendly with no heat, noise, or emissions, but above all virtually silent; you can hear the birds and talk to your passenger!
5 star on TripAdvisor! Highly recommended for family groups. An experience like no other!
Our Electric Quad Bikes are an innovative tourism experience. Enjoy unparalleled access to the beautiful Boranup Forest of Margaret River
Departure is a 20 minute drive south of Margaret River, at the junction of Caves Road and Vlam Road, Boranup where your Electric Quad Bike and guide will be waiting to take you on your tour.
See the forest as never before on our all terrain Electric Quad Bikes where you hear the forest but the forest doesn't hear you.
YOU WILL NEED...
* A valid Australian drivers licence or licence from any country for driver, or a Learners Permit.
* To be a minimum 4 years of age.
* To wear footwear, and long pants for comfort and safety but not compulsory as shorts are fine.
* To bring wet weather gear if possible rain.
* To bring a water bottle, sunscreen camera and you're good to go.
* To please arrive 20 minutes before departure time for gearing up as tour leaves promptly on time. * GPS is unreliable in the region, therefore we have provided a map for you. Call Lee for any further advise on directions.